Friday, April 4, 2008

Latest Master Piece

My friend Danica is pregnant with her first baby, she is about 6 mo. along and we all know at that stage you are pretty miserable.. A few of my friends I used to work with out at the base decided to give her a baby shower and I made her a cake.
Here is the cake not put together the night before.



Here is the cake after transport and put together.
It turned out better than I thought.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Michelle that looks great! You are quite the cake decorator, seriously you have a talent there. Good Job. I wish that I could be there to eat it. Love ya!!!

Jennifer said...

You did a really good job on that cake. It is dang cute. I want to learn how to do things like that.

Michelle said...

looks good, but culby wants to know where his is

Anonymous said...

Michelle, wow.....how adorable. Cake decorating is something that I have always wanted to learn to do. Maybe someday.