Friday, March 21, 2008

Dance Competition/ Santa Fe

Last weekend we went to Santa Fe for Allie's dance competition and they
won 12 of the 13 awards given, they did great, good job Allie I am so proud of you.

Here are some pics of our trip


Payton loves the water, he had a blast in the pool



Allie's Military Routine


The Pom Routine "Thriller"



Team Open Routine " Barbie"
it was great....way to go!!!





Payton was making sure that we weren't going to leave him.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way to go Allie, I think that is great your team did so well. It looks like you all had a great time at the pool, it makes me want summer to come so that we can go to the pool. I can't wait for the warm weather. Well Allie I am proud of you and want to tell you Congrats. Michelle I will call you later, I love you and can't wait to talk to you.

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how big Payton is getting. He looks like a little man, so cute!! I'm glad Allie did well. Hugs and kisses.

~T~ said...

You should video Allie's dance and upload that! It'd be cool to see. Looks pretty cool anyway. Little guy is getting big!

Anonymous said...

Michelle your family is absolutely adorable. I am so glad to see that Allie is following her dancing dreams.