This is my last cake for a while, I love doing this but it is so time consuming and with 2 toddlers running around the house it made for a long weeks project.
This took me a week because of the detail and those blocks alone took 4 days to put them together from start to finish. Everything in this cake is edible except of course the pillars and cake plates..And boy has this turned into an expensive hobby.
Well worth it though!
This took me a week because of the detail and those blocks alone took 4 days to put them together from start to finish. Everything in this cake is edible except of course the pillars and cake plates..And boy has this turned into an expensive hobby.
Well worth it though!
4 comments:
Wow that looks amazing. You are so creative and good at cake decorating. Maybe you could teach me a few things. I have to say that I am impressed. I miss you all so much and love you. I am glad to see that you have updated your blog, keep it coming. maybe you could post a few pictures of the kids. Love Ya!!!
That cake turned out so good. I told you, you have a knack for things like this. You should really think about doing it professionally. Tell everyone hi. Give hugs and kisses.
That is the cutest cake. What is it made of fondunt (not sure on spelling on that one) Way to go, you have serious talent. I do understand the toddler thing.
When did you start making cakes? That is cool! Looks great!
Tonya
email: countrylovinangel_4195@yahoo.com
Post a Comment