Michelle, How the heck are ya? I can't believe what a beautiful young lady Allie has become. Your little ones are adorable. When do you plan on coming to visit? It seems like forever since we've seen eachother. This blog stuff is new to me, it's fun and exciting.
5 comments:
cute pics!! The kids are getting so big. I will call you so that we can carch up. Love you, give the kids a big kiss from us.
I can't believe how big Payton is getting! They grow so fast. Give the kids hugs from "Maurice".
update your freakin blog!!! Love Ya
Michelle,
How the heck are ya? I can't believe what a beautiful young lady Allie has become. Your little ones are adorable. When do you plan on coming to visit? It seems like forever since we've seen eachother. This blog stuff is new to me, it's fun and exciting.
Hey Michelle,
The email is usacountrygirl007@yahoo.com
Bailey is so big! And Allie, wow, you got your hands full! And that little guy....he is just too cute!
Tonya
Post a Comment