Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update

We have had one busy summer so here is a little update.
Well about a month and a half ago we found out that Mark has selected to promote to Technical Sergeant, which means an increase in pay "yeah", but also means longer hours on occasion (more than not) and even more responsibility for him, he can handle it but on the other hand can I?
Congrats Honey I am proud of you.


Payton likes to get rides into the garage when daddy comes home from work.



My little "Homey"

Oh and I didn't forget
HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY ALLIE!!!

We love you, Mom, Dad, Bailey and Payton

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah Finally an update. I have almost given up on you. Congrats to Mark on his promotion and Happy Birthday to Allie. Hope all is well, Love you all and talk to you soon.