My poor baby's face,
Allie had a performance for cinco de mayo 3 weeks ago. Well we were only going to be gone for a half hour,but the kids wanted to play games after words and well it turned into 3 hours and I didn't have sun screen with me so I deserve mother of the year award for frying my sons face. And you can see it blistered and then popped 2 days later, so we have a slight scar that thank goodness you can only see if your up close.
4 comments:
I cannot believe how big he is getting. He is such a little man. I'm sad that I'm not there to see him grow up...or the other two, for that matter. Give him big hugs for me!!
WOW!!! Payton is growing up so fast. He sure is a cutie. I love him and I miss all of the kids so much. I guess you have learned your lesson and you will be caring sunscreen with you at all times right? I have those days were I definately deserve MOther of the Year award. Love you all, Hugs and Kisses!!!
I am mad at you
Okay it is time to update you blog... Please put some new pictures on there for me to see.
Post a Comment