Well I just want to tell everyone Happy Holidays, I am sad that we can't be there, but I am glad I don't have to travel it is so tiring. I hope you all have a fun White Christmas it has not snowed here yet this month we had a little in Nov. but it was gone the next day so hopefully this year it will snow so I can get out there and play.. here are some pics of the house.
I love Christmas lights, your house looks great. I can't wait to have my own jouse so that we can decorate for the holidays. We wish that you were coming but we hope that you have a great Christmas.
1 comment:
I love Christmas lights, your house looks great. I can't wait to have my own jouse so that we can decorate for the holidays. We wish that you were coming but we hope that you have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment