
These are the first professional pictures of Payton that have been taken he is 6 mo. old he is getting so big and he is starting to scoot across the floor. And the oh so dreaded moment of starting to cut teeth and boy can he get sooo upset.

Bailey is now 4 yrs. old and she has to do everything all by herself., she also is a little ham oh and I can't forget a daddy's girl.

Allie is the oldest and she is now 12 she spent the summer in Chicago visiting her best friend Taylor and then it was off to Utah to spend time with her Aunt Stephanie,(whom by the way insisted on starting me on blogging), her Aunt Jen and of course her Nana. Wow has she grown up.

Here are the kids with their great
Yaya at grandpas house while we were visiting in Utah for the summer, the kids had a blast and we can't wait to go back to visit.
4 comments:
Michelle I am so excited that you finally are starting your blog. The kids oictures are absolutely darling. We had such a good time when you were here can't wait to see you again. If you need help with the blog call me. Love You and give the kids hugs and kissed from me..
I meant pictures, crazy me it is way past my bedtime....
Yeah! you are a blogger girl!!!! I am excited to read your posts, cute pics.....
Funny thing I was going to comment that you need to update your blog. Give me a call, hurry and update so I can see more pic of the kids and here whats new. love ya
Post a Comment